In May 2014, we brought a small group of students from Bocconi University to Berlin, because neither on-campus recruiting events, nor online job sites really helped us understand what the actual work at companies would be like.
After we saw that our new approach to recruiting worked for talents and companies alike, we aspired to help more talents find a job they'd love at companies that are shaping the future. Therefore, in the years that followed, we further developed our experiences, expanded to other countries and broadened our partner and talent base to build Europe's leading community of talents.
we are building the recruiting experience we always wanted, but never had.
JOIN THE FAMILY
Join our Team!
Business Development Intern/Working Student (Based in Berlin)
Currently we are looking for interns and working students (m/f) to join our passionate team. You will work closely with the founders on the international expansion of the Talent Summits, as well as support the continuous growth of TalentSpace, our new online platform. Our ideal candidate has a hands-on mentality and great analytical as well as communications skills.
Talent Summit is a young company based in Berlin. We are currently being incubated at Axel Springer Plug & Play and work hard to challenge the way people find jobs and how companies recruit them.
We expect you to...
- Take over responsibility from day 1 for your own tasks/projects
- Support the founders in the day to day activities
- Participate in planning, coordination and evaluation of new processes and structures
- Communicate with our partners and customers, analyze occurring challenges, develop autonomously optimal solutions and present them to the team
- Analyze different markets to support Talent Summit's continuous expansion (both online & offline)
Our ideal candidate...
Isstudying or has already successfully completed studies at a top-tier university.
- Has already gained some practical experience over an internship or a student job in a startup and/or forward thinking company and wants to potentially start something by themselves in the future
- Has an absolute hands-on mentality, very good analytical skills and is extremely communicative
- Acts professionally towards customers and external partners
- Has exceptional English skills, both written and spoken
We offer you...
- A fun work environment in the heart of Berlin (with 5 other startups)
- To participate in all steps of the founding of a startup
- Startup-related workshops every week
- Access to some of the most forward thinking companies
- A Salary (No need to eat Ramen)